We have collected the signs that the child will be a successful adult, which means that he/she will set important goals and achieve them, form the right skills, and be a happy person.
1. Having an opinion.
2. Ability to solve problems in an unconventional way.
3. Logical and consistent thinking.
4. Lots of physical activity. This is really important because the brain gets oxygen if the child is physically active.
5. Ability to negotiate and find compromises.
6. Interest in the causes and consequences of what happens; the question “why?” is natural.
7. Curiosity, open-mindedness. The more information the brain receives, the more it will develop.
8. Ability to set goals and achieve them. No matter whether it is “saving up for a toy” for now. In the future, it will turn into “getting a job at a famous company,” “buying a house in the country.”
9. Not hesitating to ask for help. In the future, the child will be able to delegate its responsibilities and avoid burnout.
10. The child has chores at home that teach responsibility.
11. Growing up in an environment where the child is loved and cared for.
12. Failure does not knock the child down for long. He/she may get overwhelmed, but then get up and try again.
13. Ability to communicate with people and make new friends. In the future, he will be able to dispose of himself, find an approach to everyone, surround himself with useful people.
14. The child has developed self-control. He/she can sit down to do homework, clear things or do chores without a reminder.
15. Knowing one’s strengths and weaknesses. He/she will become an adult with adequate self-esteem and will be able to avoid disappointment from unachieved exorbitant goals.
16. The child has a great circle of good friends, experienced teachers, a strong school, a variety of clubs and sections.
17. Understanding the difference between cultures, hearing different languages. As an adult, he or she will be able to look at a situation from different angles and take intercultural sensitivity into account.
18. A sense of self-esteem. It means that the person won't allow itself to be drawn into questionable ventures and will be able to avoid conflicts.
19. Doing the work thoroughly and properly. Adults with this quality become excellent workers, conscientious parents, and great friends.
20. Kindness, patience, and compassion. As you know, like seeks like.
You may think this advice is too general to apply to every child. The truth is that every child can grow into a successful adult.